Charles Eames DSW Style Side Chair - Clear Seat and Legs
This funky side chair was originally designed by Charles and Ray Eames in the late 1940s, and has become a legend of furniture design. This stunning replica uses high quality materials for a distinct, contemporary look. The shell and legs of our replica are crafted in one mould from clear polycarbonate that makes this chair ultra-modern and almost transparent in certain lights. The crystalline finish of the seat is beautifully matched with the stainless steel crossbeams.
- Molded ABS plastic for Superior Strength
- Metal Strengthened Steel Frame
- Clear Legs with Plastic Floor protectors
- Highest Quality Chairs with a minimum 1 Year Warranty
- Perfect for Home or Commercial Setting
- WDH": 18 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 31 1/2"